Take a minute to stop and think about your last workout. It does not matter what it was, when it was or where it was. What matters is HOW it was. Did you barely hit the mark or did you blow it away? Was it the kind of workout that you would post on Facebook allowing all of your friends to hit the "like" button? Nobody is looking and nobody knows what you're thinking so be honest with yourself. I would venture the guess that there's a good bit of us would try it a little differently if we could hit rewind.
We don't usually get second chances....but today is your lucky day.
Make the decision right now to change the way you determine how good you really are. What would you do at this moment in your life, if you knew that you could not fail? Would you complete a marathon, cycle a century, compete in an endurance challenge or complete your first Spinning class? Would you do something so outrageous that your Facebook page would literally blow up with "likes" after you posted your status along with the photos?
Take the challenge and don't let your mind stop your body from making it happen.
- New Schedule at Psycle starting July 1:
- Monday - Friday 6:00 - 7:00 am class will now be 5:30 - 6:30 am
- Monday - Friday 5:30 - 6:30 pm class will now be 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- Shower rooms are up and running and looking great! Join us before you head to work! Shower towels are available for $1.
- July 4 TWO great one hour rides - 8:30 am with Tom and 9:45 am with Michelle. Don't miss out burning off a few calories before we celebrate our independence!