Thursday, October 6, 2011

In Living Memory of......

I finished up my latest post a couple of days ago with all intention of uploading it tonight before I laid my head down to sleep. I fired up the laptop and logged on to Blogger. That's when I decided to take 15 minutes to read and watch Steve Jobs' 2005 Commencement address at Stanford University. I'd watched it a while back but reading it today, at this time in my life, something was different. With tears in my eyes, all of a sudden everything I wrote was a blur and seemed completely inadequate.

I'm going to sign off and encourage all of you to take 15 minutes, click on the above link "In Living Memory of", and read or watch.

Treat yourself and those you meet daily with respect and love. Your actions and how you live do make a difference.
"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish."
                        ~ Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment